Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by to check out my card today! I made this card for the AAA Birthday Challenge #6 Color Palette.
For this card, I started with a white panel trimmed a little smaller than an A2 card front. I stamped the wreath from the Fall For You stamp set by Reverse Confetti to the top right corner. I filled up the wreath with the cute little flowers and fall elements in the stamp set and colorednin with copic markers.
I picked the circle Happy Birthday from the SSS Birthday Words set and colored the ring around it with copics. I matted it with a yellow circle and added to the centre of the wreath.
I matted the panel with the same orangish yellow cardstock and adhered it down to a sidefolding A2 notecard. This completed my card for today. I hope you have a crafty Sunday!!
My list of supplies:
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb, Recollections color cardstock
- Stamps: Reverse Confetti Fall For You, SSS Birthday Words
- Dies: SSS Birthday Words die, Stitched Circles
- Inks: Gina K Amalgam Black
- Others: Simon Says Stamp Tacky glue, Copic Markers